Now that we know where Councilmembers Michael Brown, Phil Mendelson and Jack Evans stand, we need to continue to fight for our neighborhood.
I attended the hearing today with others from Kingman Park, Rosedale and New Hill East. It was interesting to say the least! Kingman Park was mention several times. We still have time to voice our concerns!
Please Note: CM Yvette Alexander announced at the hearing that she was hosting a meeting for: Kingman Park, Rosedale and New Hill East on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 @ 6:30pm- DOES Building: 4058 Minnesota Ave NE Washington, DC 20002.
Thanks for all of your efforts – the phone calls, e-mails, meetings, etc. Let’s keep fighting for our neighborhood!
- Michael Brown (I-At-Large), Co-Chair; Phone: 202-724-8105; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jack Evans (D-Ward 2), Co-Chair; Phone: 202-724-8058; Email: email@example.com
- Phil Mendelson (D-At-Large); Phone: 202-724-8064; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chairman Kwame Brown (D); Phone: 202-724-8032; Email: email@example.com
- Councilmember David Catania (I-At-Large); Phone: 202-724-7772; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councilmember Vincent Orange (D-At-Large); Phone: 202-724-8174; Email: email@example.com
- Councilmember Yvette Alexander (D-Ward 7); Phone: 202-724-8068; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for all your support!
Lisa White , ANC Commissioner SMD7D01-Kingman Park